Menu Close
Questions, questions, question. That’s right, quite often there is more than one question relating to a subject and that is where the tags come in. Check them out for the subject you are interested in.

Paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP) is a serious illness caused by eating shellfish contaminated with dinoflagellate algae that produce harmful toxins. Some of these toxins are 1,000 times more potent than cyanide, and toxin levels contained in a single shellfish can be fatal to humans
.

0 votes
506 views
0 votes
426 views
Which seafoods pose a Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) risk to humans?
  • The Cook asked 4 years ago
  • last active 2 months ago
0 votes
425 views
How is Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning prevented?
  • The Cook asked 4 years ago
  • last active 2 months ago
Showing 3 results